Thursday, October 22, 2015

Three Favorite Flower Girl Dresses!




Three beautiful flower girl dresses to choose from-
Notice the delicate flowers over this lovely organza dress.  I love the way the back of the dress is longer at the back like a train.  
Another beautiful feature is the off shoulder neckline with clusters of flowers gathered around.  This is soo pretty!
The best thing is that you may custom order this gorgeous flower girl dress in any color from the large selection in their color chart.  
Many things make this dress appealing for your little flower girl!  The large flower on the sash sure is cute!!  Notice the sequins throughout the skirt area.  
This dress may also be custom tailored to your desired size and color.
If you don't like the colors of the dress, choose your own from the large selection they have to offer.
This cute little ankle-length dress is made of a comfortable stretch satin.  Notice the hemline... Isn't it adorable?  This little dress may be ordered in any color from the large selection in their chart.
Finding the perfect dress for your flower girl is not always easy.  I hope I helped you narrow it down. Perhaps I lightened your load a bit.  :)


FTC Disclaimer:  I spend much time researching and digging for the best products out there because I believe everyone is entitled to a beautiful wedding without breaking the bank!  I do not receive a salary for doing this, the only compensation I receive is if you make a purchase via the links on my blog. I hope you enjoy my finds!







No comments:

Post a Comment