Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Burlap is Perfect for Fall Weddings!




Burlap is the perfect choice for a rustic theme!

I love burlap!  If you love the rustic theme, then you need to add burlap to your decor!  What is really nice with burlap is that it can easily be dressed up with a little bit of lace, a satin ribbon or some pretty flowers.

It's really easy and fun to decorate with burlap!

Believe it or not, you can even achieve a pretty chic wedding theme with burlap, if you put it together just right...  Now there's something to think about!

Burlap creates a warm romantic atmosphere.  

Yes!!  It's all about the warm, romantic feeling, isn't it!

Rule of thumb:  When you're decorating with burlap remember CONTRAST.  What do I mean? Notice that burlap has that lovely rough texture with a loose weave, and this is what makes it so rustic looking and why we love it so much!

Now what would be the opposite of this fabric?  What about a smooth, satin ribbon or a delicate lace in a lovely dark shade?  Do you see what I mean?  By contrasting colors and textures you can achieve a very beautiful, shabby chic, romantic atmosphere!  The best way for you to achieve a desired look is to play with colors and textures.

Another thing that can help is looking at magazines and searching the internet for ideas.

Need help getting everything organized?  Here are some tools you might find very useful in planning your wedding.

Here are a few burlap items I'm sure you will love:



Wedding favor bags covered in lace.



Chair covers for the bride and groom.








I spend much time researching and digging for the best products out there because I believe everyone is entitled to a beautiful wedding without breaking the bank!  I do not receive a salary for doing this.  The only compensation I receive is a meager one if you make a purchase via the links on my blog. I hope you enjoy my finds!


No comments:

Post a Comment