Friday, October 23, 2015

Friday Favorite: Long Sleeve Wedding Dress



Our Friday Favorite!! 

This gorgeous, vintage inspired, long sleeve dress is such a classic!

With a feminine, off-the-shoulder necklace, and ball gown silhouette you are sure to feel elegant and beautiful!

Notice the long series of buttons trailing all the way down the train.

You have the option of customizing your dress color to any color from this wide selection.

Need Help Organizing your Wedding?  You'll want these awesome tools!

Want to see more awesome wedding stuff? Go here to our sister blog.

Pre-fall Madness Savings (ends October 27, 2015) - 10% OFF with $99+, 15% OFF with $199+, 20% OFF with $299+

FTC Disclaimer:  I spend much time researching and digging for the best products out there because I believe everyone is entitled to a beautiful wedding without breaking the bank!  I do not receive a salary for doing this, the only compensation I receive is if you make a purchase via the links on my blog. I hope you enjoy my finds!






No comments:

Post a Comment