Thursday, October 15, 2015

Murano Glass Wedding Favors



I have listed four of my favorite wedding favor ideas.  All are made
of Murano Glass.  The prices vary, but I think it's worth the cost considering 
the item.  

Important to remember when choosing a wedding favor:

Remember your guests are both male and female.  So you might want to consider having a wedding favor that's neutral and would be suitable for both sexes.

If you did have your heart set on that butterfly compact mirror as a wedding favor, consider getting something different for your male guests, like a bottle opener or a key chain.

This company is offering Free Shipping On Your Wedding Favors
 & Accessory Orders Over $149 (with some exceptions: Lower 48 US States - Excludes coasters, personalized glassware, candy jars and espresso sets).

Perhaps you're not interested in Murano Glass Wedding Favors, then you might like to see some of the most popular wedding favors here.
















I love everything related to design and decorating!  I enjoy researching and digging for some of the most interesting wedding related products out there and I want to share them with you.  I do not receive a salary for doing this.  The only compensation I receive is merely enough for a night on the town with my hubby, and that is in the event that you actually decide to click on a link and make a purchase.  I hope you enjoy my finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment