Wednesday, September 14, 2016

5 Fall Wedding Favors Your Guests Will Love


We love these beautiful, rustic branch picture frames!
Use them as a Wedding Favor or as a Place Card Holder.
Need more details?  Click Here.


**Great Value Wedding Favor:
There is no better way to celebrate your fall wedding
then with a beautiful leaf theme coaster!

**My work:  I spend time searching the web 
for beautiful wedding related items for the best value.
The companies compensate me for my work when you 
click through the links to make a purchase.  I hope you
enjoy your time here and that I have saved you time and
money!  Enjoy!


Create a Chic Fall Wedding Atmosphere with
these beautiful Mercury Glass Candle Holders!


Nothing says autumn like Acorns!  Offer these 
adorable Acorn, Salt and Pepper sets for a lasting 
impression on your guests!


Another Great Wedding Favor Idea!  
No fuss and so easy.  See more details-

A Wedding Favor Tip:  I personally love receiving a wedding favor that is useful and that I will actually use.  I personally chose 5 wedding favors (above) that will serve as wonderful reminders of your special day while being most likely used every day!  

Need more ideas for Wedding Favors?  Click Here.






No comments:

Post a Comment